2 Bedroom House To Let
Location & map
A well presented two bedroom, two bathroom end of terraced house set in a popular development next to Horsham park and close to Horsham town centre.
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT
- EPC: TBC
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COUNCIL TAX: E
- WELL PRESENTED
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
Lines and James are delighted to present this lovely two bedroom home set within the Springfield Park Development offering easy access to the park, town centre and mainline station.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large lounge with gas fire that opens into the modern conservatory with underfloor heating. The enclosed rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and maintained by the current owners. Upstairs the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a full en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, the second bedroom is also a double with a fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Additional features also include a single garage and parking.
There is currently no Floorplan available for this property.
There are currently no Energy Performance Certificates available for this property.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before a tenancy starts (payable to Lines & James the Agent)
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One weeks rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantors) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (other deadlines may be mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
- Lost Keys or other Security Devices Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (including VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenants Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy agreement until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - Gas, electricity and water
- Communications - Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Lines and James is a member of Safe Agent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.