3 Bedroom House Let Agreed
Location & map
**NEW BUILD** Finished to a high standard, this three bed town house is located in the quaint village of Christs Hospital situated 2.8miles from Horsham town centre. The property offers driveway parking, enclosed rear garden and is only a stones throw from Christs Hospital's mainline train station.
- TOWN HOUSE
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- EPC: B
- THREE BEDROOMS
- COUNCIL TAX: E
- BRAND NEW BUILD
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- AVAILABLE MARCH
Lines & James are pleased to offer to the market this brand new three bedroom town house. Finished to a high standard throughout, the home offers large entrance hall with access to the stylish kitchen that has been finished with a mixture of soft grey high and low level units and contrasting white work surfaces. The appliances include; a five ring ceramic induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, washer dryer and dishwasher. The dining room, which would easily double as a lounge/diner is found to the rear of the house and benefits from large double doors opening to the patio area and laid to lawn enclosed rear garden. The ground floor has a number of handy storages cupboards, a W/C and enjoys underfloor heating.
To the first floor, you will find the lounge with a wonderful floor to ceiling window over looking the garden and beyond. The smallest of the three bedrooms and the family bathroom, finished with a deep grey tile and white suite with shower over bath.
To the top floor are the two double bedrooms, both with large floor to ceiling windows and with the master benefitting a double fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room finished to the same high quality as the family bathroom.
Gas central heating to radiators service floors 1 & 2
Side access allows entrance from the front to the rear garden where you will also find the bin stores and secure bike shed. Driveway parking for two cars.
Christs Hospital is a quiet and tranquil village conveniently located 2.8 miles from Horsham town centre and is serviced by its own mainline train station which gives access to Central London (56 minutes) and the coast (51 minutes) and Gatwick Airport only 20 miles by car.
Sorry no pets.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before a tenancy starts (payable to Lines & James the Agent)
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One weeks rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantors) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (other deadlines may be mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
- Lost Keys or other Security Devices Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (including VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenants Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy agreement until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - Gas, electricity and water
- Communications - Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Lines and James is a member of Safe Agent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.