3 Bedroom House Let Agreed
Location & map
A well presented three bedroom family home located in a popular road in the sought after area of North Horsham. The property benefits from a separate study, south facing rear garden and lovely views across playing fields to the rear.
- EXTENDED HOUSE
- GOOD LOCATION
- EPC: C
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE STUDY AREA
- COUNCIL TAX: C
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- ON STREET PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
A well presented three bedroom family home, the property is situated in a popular residential road in North Horsham. Located within walking distance to local amenities and only 0.4miles from both Holbrook Primary School and Littlehaven mainline train station.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hallway with space for coats and shoes, kitchen with range of high and low level grey units with complementing work surfaces and tiled splash back, an opening looks into the spacious and airy lounge/dining room that benefits from a large storage cupboard under the stairs and double doors leading into the garden. To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms with a lovely family bathroom, the bathroom is finished with a crisp white suite and a rainfall shower over the bath.
On the second floor there is a further double bedroom, a separate study room with eaves storage and cloakroom.
The property benefits from a good sized south facing rear garden with side access and storage, wonderful views over playfields and ample resident parking to the front of the property.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before a tenancy starts (payable to Lines & James the Agent)
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One weeks rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantors) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (other deadlines may be mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
- Lost Keys or other Security Devices Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (including VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenants Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy agreement until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - Gas, electricity and water
- Communications - Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Lines and James is a member of Safe Agent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.