5 Bedroom House - Detached To Let
Location & map
Lines & James are pleased to offer to the market this rarely available five bedroom detached family home located in the rural Wisborough Green countryside. The family home comprises; large gardens surrounding the entire property, driveway parking for a number of cars, car port for one, swimming pool, vegetable patch and beautiful 360 degree countryside views.
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- RURAL LOCATION
- EPC: D
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND: G
- SWIMMING POOL
- CAR PORT AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
This family home offers rural living with spectacular views from every angle, located just a 10 minutes walk down a country lane from the village centre and primary school. The property sits in the middle of a large plot with a driveway for several cars and well-kept garden.
Walking into the property the entrance hall welcomes you and leads through to two of the three reception rooms. The first reception room benefits from built in storage and the main sitting room enjoys an aspect to the front and side of the property, providing a light and airy space that centres around an open fire with marble surround. Double doors open into the third reception room and sliding doors to the brick paved patio. The kitchen, which benefits from a log burner, opens through into the conservatory creating a wonderful space for entertaining all year round, with a range of country style high and base level units and integrated appliances. A large utility room with access outside into the car port doubles up perfectly as a boot room.
To the first floor you have the five bedrooms, two are set back from the main landing and could be utilised as a master suite. A bathroom, finished with a white suite and double walk-in shower separates them. There are a further three bedrooms all of which are good sized doubles and a further family bathroom and separate WC.
Outside you have an abundance of space and nature on your doorstep, with rolling countryside directly behind the property’s boundaries. The mature, well landscaped gardens wrap around the property and offer different patio areas to enjoy as well as a swimming pool and vegetable patch.
Please note, a gardener is included within the rental amount however should you wish to utilise the swimming pool the maintenance would be tenant’s responsibility.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before a tenancy starts (payable to Lines & James the Agent)
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One weeks rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantors) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (other deadlines may be mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
- Lost Keys or other Security Devices Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (including VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenants Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy agreement until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - Gas, electricity and water
- Communications - Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Lines and James is a member of Safe Agent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.