3 Bedroom House - Semi-Detached Let Agreed
Location & map
A most impressive three bedroom semi detached property, which has been refurbished to a superb standard. The property is situated on the favoured West side of town, within walking distance of the town, park and Horsham mainline station.
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- POPULAR LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GENEROUS GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D
Lines & James are thrilled to bring this beautifully presented three bedroom house to the market. The property has been refurbished to a high standard, retaining many of its original features. Conveniently situated on the West side of town, all amenities are within walking distance. Accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, sitting room featuring a delightful open fire with bespoke tiled hearth and bay window, separate dining room also with fireplace which features the bespoke tiled hearth. A stunning herringbone floor runs from the entrance hall and continues through the two reception rooms. The kitchen is accessed from an opening in the dining room and is fitted in stylish grey units, a patterned tiled floor completes the look. A separate utility area provides access to the rear garden with space for a washing machine. The bathroom is located downstairs and is fitted in a white suite with rain style shower over bath, grey tiling and a window allowing natural light creating a modern space. Separate WC. Upstairs the main bedroom is very spacious with built in cupboard, with a further double bedroom and good sized single bedroom.
The garden is a good size and is predominately laid to lawn with a patio area, perfect for enjoying the warmer weather.
There are currently no Energy Performance Certificates available for this property.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before a tenancy starts (payable to Lines & James the Agent)
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One weeks rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantors) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (other deadlines may be mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
- Lost Keys or other Security Devices Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (including VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenants Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy agreement until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - Gas, electricity and water
- Communications - Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Lines and James is a member of Safe Agent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.