4 Bedroom House To Let
Location & map
A charming four bedroom detached house superbly positioned in the centre of the village within a gated development of three houses.
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING C
- COUNCIL TAX BAND G
- DEPOSIT - £3346.15
- 12 MONTHS +
- AVAILABLE NOW
The property is centrally located within a private drive, shared with just two other properties. The drive is set back from the main street making all amenities on offer within the village accessible on foot. The A24, with its many commuter links is easily reached by car. The property is presented in excellent order and offers spacious and versatile accommodation which comprises: Entrance hall, sitting room featuring a stone fireplace with gas fire and double doors to dining room. From the dining room there is a wonderful conservatory which enjoys views of the well maintained garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is a good size and features bay window with seating, modern fitted kitchen and ample room for a dining area. There is a separate utility room which provides access to the garden with a stable door.
Upstairs the main bedroom has fitted wardrobes and en-suite with walk in shower enclosure, the three further bedrooms are all doubles and benefit from fitted wardrobes. Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath.
The attractive rear garden is well stocked with established boarders, a raised lawn and large patio, with shed for storage,
The property is fully double glazed with gas central heating.
Whilst the property is predominately unfurnished, the furniture shown in the photo's can remain in place.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before a tenancy starts (payable to Lines & James the Agent)
- Holding Deposit (per tenancy) One weeks rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantors) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (other deadlines may be mutually agreed in writing).
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Security Deposit (per tenancy for rent of £50,000 or over per year) Six weeks rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
- Lost Keys or other Security Devices Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (including VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (including VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlords instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early Termination (Tenants Request) Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable for the landlords costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy agreement until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - Gas, electricity and water
- Communications - Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments: Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Lines and James is a member of Safe Agent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.